Welcome!

You will find recipes and shopping lists to prepare 5 meals in a week. Why only 5 meals? We ususally have a night of leftovers and another night where I "fly by the seat of my pants" because I don't have time to cook. For instance, "breakfast for dinner" night!

My shopping lists include items for the recipes shown. If you like my side dish suggestions - go ahead and add them to the shopping list, or just add your own.

Have a comment to help improve this blog? Please be positive and send me a message.

Hopefully I save you some time that can be spent as quality time with your family instead!

Enjoy!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Stuffed Mushroom Appetizer

After several requests, I am posting this recipe for friends.  Thanks for tasting great wines and paired foods last night!


Yields: 12 Servings


Ingredients
1 package Cream cheese
Milk
1/4 teaspoon Garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup Swiss Cheese grated
1/2 cup Brick cheese grated
1/2 pound Pork sausage browned and drained
1 package Mushroom

 
Instructions
Mix all together and stuff into mushroom caps.  Broil until cheese is melted and light golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment